jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Why are my hubs not appearing in suggested hubs for linking?

1. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 4 years ago

I was writing a hub earlier (on another subdomain) and thought it would tie in nicely with another hub I wrote about peripheral vascular disease.

So I highlighted those words in the text and went looking for it under 'other hubs' where 20 were listed and mine wasn't there.

Neither was there any hub there with those words in the title, like mine.

I have noticed this a lot lately. What is going on? No wonder my subdomain is suffering if I am being denied internal linking.

1. Gordon Hamilton profile image98
      Gordon Hamiltonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I thought this whole linking to other Hubs (and topics on Hub Pages) auto facility was scrapped ages ago, Izzy. I can't even remember what it used to be called! Are you talking about the suggested links facility when you go to hyperlink?

1. IzzyM profile image85
        IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes that is what I mean, sorry if I didn't make it clear. No I don't mean that karma thing they had going for a while, just normal in-text hyperlinking where you press the chain link.

1. snigdha.s profile image78
          snigdha.sposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I am also facing the same problem with my new hub.

1. Cardisa profile image90
            Cardisaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I find the same problem too. I hadn't noticed mine personally but other hubs that should be in the list.

2. LeanMan profile image82
    LeanManposted 4 years ago

the HP search brings your hub as the top listing so it is just the linking tool, surprises me that they have a different search criteria.. or is it just not working?

3. prairieprincess profile image97
    prairieprincessposted 4 years ago

I've noticed that for a while. It's very strange. When you go to find a link of my own hubs, they don't show up.