jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Ad Program

1. breakfastpop profile image83
    breakfastpopposted 5 years ago

I applied for Google Ad sense weeks ago and have been ignored. I can't imagine that the status of my request will change. In any case, why do I see Google Ads on my hub every single day?

1. Will Apse profile image91
      Will Apseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Why has it taken you so long to apply for Adsense?

Those 100,000 plus views would have earned you quite a lot of money.

Also, are you sure you applied correctly? By that I mean you filled in the forms that Google requires and pointed them at your hubs or another website.

breakfastpopposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Frankly, I was very reluctant to give away too much personal information. Now that I changed my mind, Google seems to be ignoring me. They did e-mail me and told me that I should get final approval in 4 days, but that never happened. I did a little research and discovered that my situation is not so unique, so I guess I'm stuck. Thanks for the answer.

1. IzzyM profile image86
          IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

There was a thread about this the other day.

They say 4 days but it is taking them up to six weeks to approve accounts. Just hang tight, or post on the adsense forums if you want, but there is a delay at their end.

2. sarovai profile image63
    sarovaiposted 5 years ago

Whether you have adsense account or not , Google ads will appear in your pages. Your are part of hubpages domain. Hope , this is the answer for your question. I suggest you apply for adsense account through your blogger account. Better luck.

breakfastpopposted 5 years ago in reply to this

hanks so much for the info. I'll keep trying.

3. Will Apse profile image91
    Will Apseposted 5 years ago

I have said this before but I might as well repeat it. I got my adsense account by writing a 5 page site on my local town. It was factual content that couldn't be found anywhere else online with my own pics. It wasn't a big effort.

If the worst comes to the worst perhaps you could try something similar. It doesn't have to be a home town- just a mini-site (on blogger say)on an obscure subject that no on has troubled to cover before.

working