jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Happy Payouts

1. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 4 years ago

Just received my HP payout and also received a check in the mail from Google. It is a good day.

The dollars are not large but they are a great start. I hope to build upon these small online dollars with more backlinks.

1. AEvans profile image73
      AEvansposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations Gma! Well deserved! smile

2. dipless profile image88
      diplessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations,that is a great first step, are they the first payouts you have received?

2. Rosie2010 profile image83
    Rosie2010posted 4 years ago

I'm happy for you, GmaGoldie.  Well done!   It's always thrilling to receive payouts. smile

3. Moon Willow Lake profile image80
    Moon Willow Lakeposted 4 years ago

Congrats indeed! I have received some smaller payouts from other sites, and even that feels excellent! Now that it has already happened once, (I believe) it will get easier from here so here's to all of our futures!

4. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

Congrats, GmaGoldie!

As for the rest of us...

Many Hubbers on the last day of the month.
    Are you one of them? big_smile

5. Cardisa profile image89
    Cardisaposted 4 years ago

Congrats on both HP and adsense payout. I received my first payout on Saturday from HP. I am still waiting for Adsense to reach payout threshold.

6. 0
    Sophia Angeliqueposted 4 years ago

After a year of work at this, it's nice to see paypal pay me from Amazon, Barnes and Noble, hubpages, Smashwords (which I've now left). I'll probably have to wait another month for Adsense to payout. It will be my second payout for Adsense.

7. bgpappa profile image86
    bgpappaposted 4 years ago