jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Direct Link to Group Posts

1. That Grrl profile image76
    That Grrlposted 4 years ago

I would like to add an independent URL to one group of Hubs. Not an RSS feed but a standard web link that opens just one group of my posts, not all of them. Is this possible? Seems like it is but I have been trying to figure out what the link should be and can't find one.

I want the link to share for a site that will link back to me, but it's topic based. So I would rather give them the direct link to my posts in that topic/ group.

Thanks for any help.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 4 years ago

Groups do not have URLs, they are just an internal tool. Categories are for the whole site.

What you can do is to create a unique tag for all of the hubs that you want to "group" together. The published hubs will have those tags, and you can get the URLs simply by right-clicking on one of these tags and then copying the link. Make the tags descriptive but unique.

1. That Grrl profile image76
      That Grrlposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Perfect. I hadn't thought of that. That will work really well. I don't mind if a few posts by others slip in, I just wanted them to all stick to the right topic. That should work and it's something I should have thought of myself. I've done it before. Thank you.

1. 0
        Website Examinerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Always welcome. Good luck with taking them for a spin.

working