jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Facebook for my hupage

1. d-b-ggaming profile image67
    d-b-ggamingposted 5 years ago

How is it i would go about creating a facebook for my hupage, im thinking it might increase traffic but im not sure how to do it.

1. livewithrichard profile image83
      livewithrichardposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you're going to make a Facebook page then don't make it generalized t encompass all of your writing on HP.  Make one about poetry and another about gaming.  There is a link at the bottom of your personal Facebook account that says 'make a page.' Just follow the link and the instructions.

Once you have the pages built, add some content by posting links to your hubs here then share the page with your followers on Facebook, join groups and similar pages and post links(if allowed) to your pages.  It's a long process so don't expect instant traffic.

1. d-b-ggaming profile image67
        d-b-ggamingposted 5 years ago in reply to this

would i be a public figure?

1. livewithrichard profile image83

Yes, you can go with that or entertainment.

2. Garrett Mickley profile image79
          Garrett Mickleyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would go with the "website" option.

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

I go for 'artist' (writer)

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Me too.

2. livewithrichard profile image83

Yes, I should have been more clear.. When you first go to the 'create page' link there is a box called 'Artist, Band or Public Figure' Click on that then there is a drop down menu with several suggestions you can identify with, depending on the type of page you want to create.

Artist would be best for your poetry.  The 'Brand or Product' selection with allow you to choose a website if you want to be generic.

working