jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Error in uploading pictures

1. rambansal profile image60
    rambansalposted 4 years ago

Since yesterday, when I try to upload a picture on a new hub being created by me, the picture is not uploaded with a message 'An error occurred while uploading the file'. I am stuck up at this point and unable to create any new hub. I have looked up in help but found no viable solution. Please help me to overcome this problem.

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Open the hub on another tab and try it again ...if you are trying to use a picture form 'my pictures' in your account double clicking causes this problem. Try using FF or Chrome  if you are not already suing it.. often a change of browser helps..
      I have reported this problem so often that I always work around it now.. good luck to you.. and I hope this helps.

rambansalposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have tried changing tab, and rewriting the hub afresh with some change in title, even then I have the same problem with uploading of pictures.

1. sofs profile image87

Tried cleaning out your cache ? just asking.. looks like you have tried hard and I hope it works for you.,.. i had no problems uploading pics yesterday...

rambansalposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I tried after cleaning my cache, but still have the same problem. I think, admin must play active role in resolving my problem.

2. rambansal profile image60

The problem was ultimately sorted out to be from my browser - Google Chrome. I uninstalled the existing, and reinstalled anew after downloading.

1. sofs profile image87

Finally some light at the end of the tunnel. Good Going.

3. rambansal profile image60

Thanks for your support all the time.

working