jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (18 posts)

CAGSIL is the most helpful hubber on Hubpages!

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image77
    schoolgirlforrealposted 4 years ago

What do you think? Cagsil was one of the first people who welcomed me to hubpages. He's been on the forums it seems forever, constantly assisiting newbies and people in general with technical difficulties, and has been ....a war force in the r&b forums: just stating his beliefs or none there of.

I have found him to be a very thoughtful person in his hubs as well. He writes on very interesting topics; the conscious mind, and being aware of yourself.  These are very important lessons to be a free thinker and not be swayed by religion or government as he says......we shouldn't let anyone "imprison" our mind, but to seek the truth and let the truth set us free.

Also, as a friend, he's been kind.

What do you think?! Is Cagsil one of the most or the most helpful hubber on Hubpages?!

smile smile

Just a thought!!

1. habee profile image91
      habeeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I agree - Cags is very helpful!

2. Beth Godwin profile image86
      Beth Godwinposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I find Cags to be very helpful as well.

3. lobobrandon profile image82
      lobobrandonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Cags is a nice human being and a great hubber. We've had lots of chats on the forums and I found him to be a nice person. If you want something to be answered right such as hub feedback ask him and he'll give it to u without bias big_smile

2. Shadesbreath profile image89
    Shadesbreathposted 4 years ago

He's been very cool to me. Cag's may piss some people off, but he's always had my back.

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

Cags is a awesome fellow Hubber smile met him in the forums and he's always been wonderful. Nothing wrong with speaking one's mind tongue uppity ndn's even get a eye turned on them too lol stay cool Cags wink

4. lorenmurcia profile image89
    lorenmurciaposted 4 years ago

As someone who doesn't often participate in the forums but read them to get insights with regard to writing here, I found Cagsil's posts helpful.

5. 0
    Motown2Chitownposted 4 years ago

Cags is one in a million.  Helpful, honest, and always willing to go a little more than the extra mile.

6. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 4 years ago

Like so many others, I have Cagsil to thank for cranking me up to write here.  His help has been invaluable.

Ray is a special hubber, and I'll be glad to see him back into the forums.

7. Randy Godwin profile image94
    Randy Godwinposted 4 years ago

Unfortunately for us, Cags has been banned for 3 months by our wonderful moderators.  How ironic that the same staff who designated the greeters as elite should ban one of the most helpful hubbers on the site.  Curiouser and curiouser!  yikes

We're thinking about ya, Ray!  smile

schoolgirlforrealposted 4 years ago in reply to this

yeah, that is really weird. don't want even try to figure that out lol

8. LeanMan profile image82
    LeanManposted 4 years ago

Bring back Cags - we miss him!!

schoolgirlforrealposted 4 years ago in reply to this

9. Eaglekiwi profile image73
    Eaglekiwiposted 4 years ago

3 mths wow thats a bit steep.

We have had our spats ,Cags and I ,but I consider him a friend.

10. AEvans profile image74
    AEvansposted 4 years ago

He is very helpful. I enjoy him on FB where he still makes all of us laugh and smile. smile

11. schoolgirlforreal profile image77
    schoolgirlforrealposted 4 years ago

My recent hub ode to you is a thank you to him . In case you feel like reading it big_smile

12. donotfear profile image89
    donotfearposted 4 years ago

I've got agree with you here. He's always willing to help out with insightful and useful information.

13. Reality Bytes profile image94
    Reality Bytesposted 4 years ago

Cagsil is an intelligent gentleman.  Very polite and helpful. smile