jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (12 posts)

Need help for How to index hub pages in google

1. naresha profile image60
    nareshaposted 5 years ago

Hi Brothers.....

I am new to hup pages and posted few articls in my hub. I need help regarding how to index hub pages in google.

I need advice from senior mambers who are having experience in this regard.

Thanks in Advance.

Naresha

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Naresha, welcome to Hubpages, you really have to do nothing, just wait and it gets indexed by Google. If you really want it in a hurry ping it, that will do the trick.
      Darn it... I am no bro.. I guess i shouldn't have answered this query lol

1. Cardisa profile image91
        Cardisaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are right Sofs and I am no "pro" either, neither am I a "bro"....lol. I am just teasing you.

But really, Google starts crawling your hubs as soon as you start creating them so within 24 hours they will be indexed and you can prove it by searching for your hub between 2 and 6 hours and see what happens.

1. sofs profile image87

Cardisa, I did not realize that he wanted only pro's and bro's to answer the query at first... LOL
          I think for initially it does take 24+ hours to get some hubs indexed... no predicting the Google bots.. people have reported that it has taken upto 48hours to have hubs indexed..
          I am no pro or bro... just saying .. Thanks for the laughs Cardisa smile

smile Some people have reported their hubs in a few hours. I think it depends on the keywords and phrases that are used....I think..

1. sofs profile image87

True... some of my hubs have been indexed within hours...that is why I said Initially... as a new hubber I did see that it took much time... but then I wasn't the key words expert then... not that I am now..LOL smile

LOL ...me too...lol

Yes I think new hubbers hubs take longer. The more our domain ages the quicker new content is indexed.

2. naresha profile image60
    nareshaposted 5 years ago

Hi Cardisa....

Thanks for your post. Still I am having Q. How can I test it?

Naresha

1. lobobrandon profile image82
      lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Just past the link of your hub into google and see if your hub pops up

Or type the exact title and you will get a better idea where it is. After a week you can type the main key-phrases to see which page you are on and so forth.

2. Cardisa profile image91

@Naresha, as Sofs mentioned, sometimes new hubbers hubs take longer to index because their domains are new. As your domain gets older the hubs are indexed quicker.

3. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Past the URL into google and search for it.

If it doesn't come up it isn't indexed.  If it does come up, look at the blowup provided by google; if it says "cached" it is indexed.  If it doesn't, google has found it, but has not actually indexed it yet - at this point you can reasonably expect it to be indexed within a few hours.

I have not had good luck getting my hubs indexed, and have had a couple that took weeks.  Pinging didn't help, either.  I now use the google WMT to fetch the hub and request that it be indexed - nearly everything is indexed within 24 hours as a result.

working