jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (13 posts)

adsense approval

1. prashant angiras profile image66
    prashant angirasposted 5 years ago

I am the member on the hubpages since two years,i never tried to apply for adsense program before but now when i am trying to do it google adsense say that your website must not be of the subdomain type.i have written my website address as prashantangiras.hubpages.com while submitting the application but i am getting rejected every time,i have given it so many tries but every time i fail,any help is highly appreciated.

1. MrNick profile image59
      MrNickposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If they are no longer accepting subdomains for adsense then you are not going to get accepted via hubpages I'm afraid, as your domain is a subdomain (the main domain being hubpages)

When I first started with adsense I got accepted via their blogspot service - that is also a subdomain so I dont know if they have changed the rules since or if they consider blogspot to be acceptable (as it is 'theirs').

My advice would be to spend a few bucks on a domain (you can get them for about $10) and link it to blogspot, then throw up a blog there with a few quality articles, then reapply using that

1. prashant angiras profile image66
        prashant angirasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

thanks for your support,i will see what has to be done

2. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This is the address you need to give... http://prashantangiras.hubpages.com/
      Try to have at least ten hubs before you apply, make sure that you edit your hubs, ensuring that your grammar and sentences are at an acceptable level to the reader online.... Since you have been here for two years but only seven hubs Google  may have issues approving your application..
      Start a blog on blogger and post regularly.. that speeds up the process .
      Best wishes.

The problem is that domain - http://prashantangiras.hubpages.com/ - is still a subdomain so I am not sure it will do any good no matter how many hubs you have

I don't have experience with this, just going by what the OP said about Adsense's reasons

1. sofs profile image88

Everyday possibly thousands of people are applying for adsense through Hubpages and getting approved. There is no problem with that.. Google has many other considerations for approval... geographic location is a main concern, often it has been reported on these forums that having fewer hubs is an issue.. Subdomain  is not and may never be an issue...

Fair enough, as I said I had no experience or knowledge of doing it through HP - was just taking Google at it's word (should learn from that mistake)

1. sofs profile image88

No offense meant.. just explaining the way I have seen things work....since this is one issue I follow closely .. smile Have a lovely day!

No offence taken - we live and learn!

2. prashant angiras profile image66
        prashant angirasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

well i have applied in this format i.e  http://prashantangiras.hubpages.com/,but still i was rejected,anyway i appreciate your support.

2. leenamartha profile image60
    leenamarthaposted 5 years ago

There is no problem with that.. Google has many other considerations for approval, geographic location is a main concern,

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good points! What counts is not only where the person is from and how long they have been here, but also how long their hubs have been published (if from certain countries).

3. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

7 hubs is a bit of a thin basis to apply upon. 10 or more hubs are recommended. If you could state the reason for the application being declined, this discussion will become more constructive.

working