jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Critique of hubs

1. Gemini Fox profile image90
    Gemini Foxposted 5 years ago

Just a thought: maybe there could be a feature (I'm going to call it this for lack of other word) whereby people can submit one of their hubs for critique by those who may want to give others help with their hubs - covering spelling, layout, etc. This might be a way for those who want that type of serious feedback to get it. Everyone here seems to be really nice in their comments but that may not always be helpful to those really struggling to be better writers.

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I started this thread to address that situation:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/92099

1. Cardisa profile image90
        Cardisaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Gemini, welcome to HP and the forums.

I agree with you. Thee are times when I would like to know if a hub has what it takes to succeed. For my short stories I have a friend who does that, but my other hubs, well I just put them out without knowing if they will really make the grade.

2. emievil profile image84
    emievilposted 5 years ago

Hi Gemini Fox. Welcome to HP!

You can actually ask for somebody to give you feedback on any of your hubs. Use the Extreme Hub Makeover category in the Forums and put a link on your hub that you want the others to read and to critique. I can guarantee you there will be some helpful hubbers out there who will reply to your request.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

3. Gemini Fox profile image90
    Gemini Foxposted 5 years ago

Thank you Website Examiner and emievil! Good to know there are two options out there!

1. profile image0

You are very welcome!

2. emievil profile image84
      emievilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome.

Great thread WE.

1. profile image0

Thanks a lot, Emievil. It is encouraging that there are still new members who are keen to improve and engage with other Hubbers.

working