jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Why no views

1. Browneesorchids profile image72
    Browneesorchidsposted 5 years ago

I've been wondering why this hub has not gotten any looks, or anything. Can you guys give me some construtive critique on this hub. I love wiriting prose poems but is this hub lakcing in eyecandy for people you think? Thanks in advance

http://browneesorchids.hubpages.com/hub … More-Prose

1. 2besure profile image84
      2besureposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I suggest you write a paragraph in the beginning explaining the importance in how important is is to love oneself.  In that paragraph, you can add key words that will help people find it in the search.  Words like self-esteem, self-acceptance, etc.  Then present the poem.

Browneesorchidsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

great advice, much appreciated. Overall did u enjoy my poem?

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

You could try to spice up the title. Make it longer, with more distinct words. Also, you use only three tags. Try to add a few more that are descriptive but specific.

Ok thank you, overall did you enjoy the poem?

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sure. I did. Such distinctive and precise, delicate language. Which is why the title seems surprisingly vague by comparison.

Edit: Revised title is much better!

I have at least 10 tags associated with this hub. Maybe all are not showing or something. I changed the title to loving myself back in prose writing. How's that for eyecandy? Thank you for reading my poem.

1. profile image0
            Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

About tags, you are right. I looked at the keywords in the index of your hubs. You are welcome!

working