jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Which day is better to publish a new Hub?

1. mary615 profile image95
    mary615posted 5 years ago

I've given this some thought.  Is Sunday a good day?  Maybe my followers will be too busy to read on Sunday. Maybe one day during the week would be better, but which day?  Any thoughts?

1. paradigmsearch profile image85
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I used to wonder about that, but don't care anymore.smile After all, who knows when the critter will be indexed. I also remember an HP staffer saying never to delay, but to always publish as soon as it is done.

2. rebekahELLE profile image89
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

I hit publish when it's ready. smile  As far as one day being better, I'm not sure it makes a difference. I read hubs whenever I have extra time which may be at the end of a weekday or sometime during the weekend. I usually check hubs from my email notification or catch them on the feed.

mary615posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for input!

3. Mark Ewbie profile image83
    Mark Ewbieposted 5 years ago

For me - Thursday or Friday.  Then I can deal with comments over the weekend if there are any, and then it's back to work on Monday.

mary615posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think your idea is pretty smart!

1. Mark Ewbie profile image83
        Mark Ewbieposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks!  If I get any comments during the week then I unfriend them.

4. BeYOUtifuLife profile image75
    BeYOUtifuLifeposted 5 years ago

I publish everyday, however it appears from my traffic that the weekend works best as far as traffic.

5. Peggy W profile image91
    Peggy Wposted 5 years ago

Since this is a long term approach at making money, it really does not matter.  The initial readers are usually other hubbers who can't click on the ads anyway...so I just publish when a hub is ready at any time of the day or night and irregardless of the day of the week.

1. Richieb799 profile image63
      Richieb799posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Its like Peggy said, its a long term approach, also the day your hub ranks high in Google is when you will have most readers...depending on your keywords

working