jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Is reading 20 hours a day sufficient for a Medical Students?

1. Keshab Neupane profile image60
    Keshab Neupaneposted 5 years ago

I think if you cannot read your stuffs within 12-14 hours, I bet you cannot do so in 20 hours or even 24 hours.As far as I have experienced..whatever you read if you do not take rest  and revise before you take an exam its useless...What do you have to say, Guys n Gals...

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

May be you could take a lesson or two on effective learning .. I wrote them for my son... he is in Med school too smile

Keshab Neupaneposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think whenever you try to get good grades and read a lot..then its the time you fail...that's why i have started to read just 10-12 hours a day and i am getting good grades..

2. Keshab Neupane profile image60

I think whenever you try to get good grades and read a lot..then its the time you fail...that's why i have started to read just 10-12 hours a day and i am getting good grades..

2. profile image59
      firstaidpro1posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have reading 12- 14 hours even didn't get good grade average only getting score what i do please help my friends

2. profile image0
    timmathisenposted 5 years ago

Are you in medical school?

If you are, perhaps you need to learn effective study skills.

Learning 100 pages of material over a weekend may seem daunting at first but adaption occurs.

I am a medical student..what i think is to read in parts more than all in a day..so  that we can remember and get good grades..

working