jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Hub critque

1. Browneesorchids profile image76
    Browneesorchidsposted 4 years ago

Would like for some constructive critism onmy hub, for some reason I have not caught anyones attention with this new hub. What do you think it need for better eyecandy? Thanks in advance

http://browneesorchids.hubpages.com/hub … -with-PCOS

1. shawnhi77 profile image60
      shawnhi77posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Really interesting hub.  I think I would say add more tags so that more people can find it.  On your page there was another hub that was related.  When I clicked on it the main thing I noticed was that hub had a huge number of tags.  I would use all the tages that hub has for you hub as well.  I certainly wish you the best and know that faith can work miracles.

1. Browneesorchids profile image76
        Browneesorchidsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for your time and input.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 4 years ago

More than a dozen tags may be in violation of HubPages rules. For long hubs, additional tags are acceptable.

3. Word Pools profile image82
    Word Poolsposted 4 years ago

This is an interesting hub. Good topic.  Here are the changes I would make:

When first starting off as a reader, I do not know what PCOS is, and this reads more like a personal story than something that will help me.  Maybe you can give an introduction of what it is and what you are about to share.  I know that PCOS is in the picture, but Google doesn't read pictures.   This will help you rank higher as well.   I think it is good that you told your personal story, but we just need to know there is more.

I would also check for grammatical errors.  Examples: "Without getting to graphic" should be "too" and  "have gain knowledge" should be "gained"

Separating out the information into topics would be helpful.  Just title the subtopics, and use a subheading font. This is another way the reader will know what kind of information is available in the hub.

I hope this is helpful!