Account Cancelled or Blocked

1. Kenny MG profile image79
    Kenny MGposted 4 years ago

My account with Google has been cancelled/terminated. I've over two years now tried repeartedly requested/asked Google for re-instatement but it is refused. In the mean time my account shows that traffic through google adscene has vastly improved but unable to benefit from those earnings because Google has blocked my account. My account became interruptewd because family members were using it, which make me culpable as terms of agreements have been broken. All my appeals to Google has not shifted this position for over ywo years. So I'm not earning from adscene links, traffic to my sight has increased but no money to my Paypal account.

Is there a way that someone can help me sort out this dispute with Google? I've not written any hub for a while, because this thing has got me frustrated.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 4 years ago

Basically, it is game over. Google has an appeals process, but you have seemingly exhausted it; and you could not have prevailed due to the circumstances of your case.

You can remove your content from HubPages, put the articles on a blog, and then sign up for one of multiple programs that are similar to Google AdSense. Or you could have the AdSense information cleared from your HubPages account, and then sell or transfer the account to another person with access to their own AdSense account.

3. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

I would have to agree.  If the account did break the rules, it's dead and gone.