jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Social Networks Should I submit to Lots or just a few?

1. 0
    kelleywardposted 4 years ago

Just wondering if I submit my hubs to a lot of social networking sites whether I will be penalized by Google. Does anyone know? If so then can you recommend the sites I should submit to and whether you submit all your hubs or just a few? Thanks!

1. Justjed profile image61
      Justjedposted 4 years ago in reply to this

There is no limit to the number of social networks you can submit to. To make it easier, you can download the Add This tool bar and register with the networks. When your hub is ready, you can just share it within minutes to as many  networks as possible. You wont be penalized by google but rather the backlinks from these sites increases your hub traffic as well the popularity.

1. 0
        kelleywardposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Justjed

2. livewithrichard profile image85
    livewithrichardposted 4 years ago

You're not going to be penalized but it will be of little use unless you participate and grow those social networks.  It takes time but if you can get at least 20 followers from each of your social networks, you will see lots of benefits.  They call them a social network for a reason smile

1. 0
      kelleywardposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks I do participate in many but there is only so much time. I guess I might focus on a few. Thanks!