jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

How do I upload pages with AdSense or Amazon code?

1. earswideopen profile image89
    earswideopenposted 5 years ago

I am at my wit's end trying to implement code from AdSense or Amazon on my hubpages, at earswideopen.hubpages.com.  I'm signed up for the AdSense and Amazon programs, am able to copy the code, and have a rough idea of where I'd like to paste it in the HTML source, but the one stumbling block here is actually uploading the edited code onto my page in a manner such that it will actually show up and be filled in by the program.  I need to either find a fix that will get this code up quickly and cleanly or be pointed toward an HTML editor that will allow the same for free.  I did not expect to have to become a programmer to make money off this site, and would be disappointed if the marketing had led me to belive otherwise erroneously.

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

You do not insert the HTML into HubPages. Instead, you need to insert the affiliate IDs here: https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/affiliate/

earswideopenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

So does this mean I'm already covered as long as my settings show up as "Active" and have the affiliate IDs entered in?

1. sofs profile image88
        sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes if it shows active and your id shows up.. you are all set to earn. smile

earswideopenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks a million.  I can't tell you how helpful it is to get this hurdle out of the way.

working