jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Difference between Scroogle.com and Google.com Rankings

1. hazelwood4 profile image81
    hazelwood4posted 5 years ago

To all the SEO Techies on the site, I have a Hub that I wrote about the Kuerig Coffee maker that ranks #3 on Scroogle.com, but on Google.com I cannot find the article ranking anywhere close to where it ranks on Scroogle.com.  Any suggestions?  The keywords I rank for on Scroogle.com are, should I buy a kuerig.  Thanks for the help in advance.:

1. klanguedoc profile image88
      klanguedocposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Different algorithms. It is hard to say with Google. Try tweaking the title, create more visibly to the Google crawler by posting links to your hub in forums.

2. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

As far as I am aware, Scroogle is a non-area specific, non-personalised version of Google, therefore its results should be the correct one to look at for your SERPS positioning.

1. Will Apse profile image89
        Will Apseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Only US traffic is really important for earnings.

2. writer20 profile image61
    writer20posted 5 years ago

The only thing I can say my hairdresser has one and she said her clients like the coffee, Joyce.

3. Will Apse profile image89
    Will Apseposted 5 years ago

Does Scroogle use google.com (US) or google dot some other country? You can see where traffic comes from in webmaster tools and Google analytics.

You might be big in Papua New Guinea.

4. hazelwood4 profile image81
    hazelwood4posted 5 years ago

Thank you all for the help.smile  I am going to tweak my title to see what happens in regards to Google.com rankings.

1. JustMike profile image45
      JustMikeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think you should leave it. Your scroogle rankings are not skewed by the fact that you are always going to that search etc. So there is no history to skew the results. Like there is on Google. What I would do instead of messing with my title is put some backlinks in.

5. sunforged profile image74
    sunforgedposted 5 years ago

I have a KEURIG and I even rank for some KEURIG terms.

What is this KuERIg of which you speak?

Also, its Scroogle.ORG

Unfortunately. ( I checked) your misspelling in title and URL isn't likely to help you with that term as Google will always autocorrect

Also, I cant imagine a bigger waste of money then actually buying K-Cup Hot Chocolate or Hot Cider, that's just your marketing copy right? You do realize you are suggesting that its a good idea to pay coffee prices for two products that are a third of the price.

Do yourself a favor and buy the packets and just run the machine for hot water!

1. hazelwood4 profile image81
      hazelwood4posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so much Sunforged for all the helpful hints and suggestions. I didn't realize that I made the misspelling till you pointed this out too me.  I will go do some corrections to the article and the copy.smile  Thank you so much!

working