jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (21 posts)

Hub unpublished

1. Aviral Dixit profile image60
    Aviral Dixitposted 4 years ago

sir, i am Aviral Dixit . i'm new on hubpage. i published many hubs,but at the time,when i created a new a/c on hubpage,my all hubs are published sucessfully, but after 2-3 days my all hubs unpublihed, i write a hub near- about 350 words. and i always type all content, never copy or paste.. then why..?

1. WriteAngled profile image92
      WriteAngledposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You might find it useful  to write original hubs rather than copying from http://education.texashistory.unt.edu/l … shMission/

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 4 years ago

You need to contact the moderators, team@hubpages.com.

Aviral Dixitposted 4 years ago in reply to this

ok...sir

3. aware profile image71
    awareposted 4 years ago

aviral . you might not find any shelter there.  compliance issues are not addressed in  a suitable manner.  vagueness is the word of the day. good luck

what is "shelter" ?, i dont know about this.

2. 0
      Website Examinerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You are causing confusion without, apparently, having understood neither the facts nor the context.

4. aware profile image71
    awareposted 4 years ago

shelter, is answers from the moderation team as to why you keep getting unpublished. have you gotten any answers from them?

1. 0

Do you even care about the realities of this situation, or are you only here to incite trouble?

sir...i don't know more about hubpages. so i asking from
        you

1. 0

Well, dear Sir, that comment was not directed at you. Read this, please:

http://hubpages.com/forum/post/1973410

ok sir

2. Aviral Dixit profile image60

no

5. aware profile image71
    awareposted 4 years ago

web im  here to get aviral the answer he seeks. compliance , requires straight forward answers from someone who knows . i don't know . obviously you don't know. you put the guy on hold and tell him to call another department that obviously cant answer the phone . im telling him hes barking up  the wrong tree.  i think im more forthright than you. just answer his quandary! for god sake.  help people comply .  thats the task.

1. 0

The problem is that opening a new account to replace a banned account is not permitted. Apparently, the OP's previous account is banned. And the new account apparently has one hub with copied content. I am not going to be able to comment further on this thread.

6. aware profile image71
    awareposted 4 years ago

aviral.     heres how you do this moderation team.   your hubs are being unpublished cus your a plagiarist .

huh

2. Aviral Dixit profile image60

how and why?

7. aware profile image71
    awareposted 4 years ago

and yes as far as this venue is concerned   plagiarizing your own banned work is forbidden.

8. aware profile image71
    awareposted 4 years ago

sighs.

9. stevencruiser profile image59
    stevencruiserposted 4 years ago

It could be the problem of IP through which you are publishing your hubs. Hubpages strongly check for Ip so as to monitor the spam activities.

working