jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Adsense

1. Browneesorchids profile image77
    Browneesorchidsposted 4 years ago

I'm trying to participate in the AdSense and this message appears when I click on my accnt>earning>hubpage earning settings or external affiliated settings. I would also like to know if I have to use my google+ with my adsense accnt? 

It appears that you have associated a Google AdSense Account with HubPages with the publisher id ca-pub-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX but that the association process is not yet complete. You should have received instructions for completing the process by email from Google.

Can have I detailed assistance with this?

Thank you,
    Rhonda Jones

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 4 years ago

Go log into your AdSense account on the Google end and make sure all the associations with HubPages are complete and that you've verified the account on that end.

Browneesorchidsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I do not remember my password information to recover this and without that it is not allowing me to use adsense for my hubpage. Can the technical department at Hubpage able to collect that ype of information on their memebers?

Thank you

1. 0
        Website Examinerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Go here to reset your AdSense password:

https://www.google.com/adsense/assistlogin

Browneesorchidsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm not even sure what email address I had linked to it. I used everyone that I can remember using and it is not registering in the system as a account. Any other suggestions for me?

Thanks

1. 0
            Website Examinerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

From what I have seen in that situation, you may be able to apply for a new AdSense account, and have the previous account canceled. When applying, be sure to specify that you already have an AdSense account. The reason is that no one is allowed to have two accounts, and failure to inform them about a prior account would be considered a breach of the rules.

2. relache profile image87
        relacheposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No.

3. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

I have no idea how to recover lost emails or passwords tongue this is why it's so important to keep 'records' tongue I actually use a little phonebook lol to record all that information smile hope you figure out how to resolve your problems sad

4. Browneesorchids profile image77
    Browneesorchidsposted 4 years ago

It's not allowing me to get a new account becuase of my huboage account, it prompts me to register directly through hubpage. I'll try these steps over again.
    Thanks everyone

working