jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Google Adsense Says I was Denied for Insufficient Content

1. William Gerace profile image79
    William Geraceposted 4 years ago

Hi I wrote my first Hub on here published it and tried to ad google Adsense but it said I have Insufficient Content. I'm sorry to bother you guys but can you tell me what I did wrong. I am trying to do this right way. Thanks guys and have a nice day.

1. puter_dr profile image85
      puter_drposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You need 10 or more hubs with quality unique content if you hope to get adsense approval. Write about subjects you know or care about.  Also, follow the guidelines on creating a quality hub.
      Your first hub is okay, but perhaps you could add videos, pictures or other content which helps the reader understand what you are trying to convey.
      Good luck, and welcome to Hubpages!

2. 2uesday profile image89
    2uesdayposted 4 years ago

Insufficient content means you do not yet have enough content - hubs.
    It will probably help is you read the bit that relates to this in the Learning Center (at the foot of the page).

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 4 years ago

It is recommend to have 10 hubs or so with original content. When you get that far, try to resubmit your application. You could of course try after 6 hubs or so, but 10 seems to be what Google likes.

1. William Gerace profile image79
      William Geraceposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks guys I thought somewhere I read that 10 Hubs would get me approved. Thank you. Tell me it says I have on my account settings that I had 10 visitors does that include me or other people that looked at it I wasn't sure thanks for all your help.