jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

how do i attatch google adsense to my blog

1. shurenough profile image51
    shurenoughposted 8 years ago

i have a blog with no google adsense adds on it from my adsense account i signed up for when i signed up for hubpages. theirs adds on my blog that i dont know where they came from
                                             shurenough

1. ajcor profile image62
      ajcorposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hi shurenough I just looked at your hub about becoming a trucker - and as there are adsense ads on it I suggest that you go directly to your adsense account, and see whether any of your hubs are showing up in your adsense account and whether you are receiving money/clicks from it.

How do you know that the adsense ads showing on your hub are not yours? If they are not yours then they must belong to hubpages.

Initially, as you followed the process of joining Adsense, you would have had to give permission for hub pages to have access to your Adsense account. Did you do this? If not you may have to check into the steps you took to correct and rectify. You could always email google and ask for help. I have found them to be helpful and responsive.

Hope this helps.

2. Trends and Buzz profile image59
    Trends and Buzzposted 8 years ago

Write some good articles and then apply for Google Adsense.

If you are confused with the Ads on your Hubs, they are coming from Hubpages Adsense ID.

3. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

Shurenough,

First of all, HubPages isn't a blog.  Just writing a few lines of advice with some unrelated photos attached won't earn you much anyway, so it probably doesn't matter whether your Adsense is set up properly or not!

But to get serious - your profile says you're an unemployed trucker so I congratulate you on having the drive to find alternative ways of making money.  Unfortunately, earning money on the internet is much harder than it's made out to be.

To put things in perspective, click on my name and take a look at the 73 Hubs I've written.  You'll see they have a lot more information in them than your Hubs, and have relevant photos and videos.  I've taken time to write them well and check my spelling.  All those carefully crafted Hubs earn me a total of $25 to $35 a month.

Personally, I'm happy with those earnings, but then I'm not trying to make a living wage from the internet. If you want to do that, you have a great deal to learn.   Lissie (a fellow Aussie Hubber) has been on a journey to make money online for some time and her Hubs on her experiences are worth reading.  Here's a good starting point:

http://hubpages.com/hub/HubPages-Internet-Marketing

Good luck

working