jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

Hi Question About Traffic

1. William Gerace profile image79
    William Geraceposted 4 years ago

Hi guys I'm new here sorry all the questions. Ok when I go to my account to the Hub I wrote today it says the Hub Score for my Hub is 50 and I believe my score is 29 I believe it was in the lower 20s when I posted today. Also it says there have been 27 visitors. Now does that include other people or is it when I visit my Hub too not sure how it works. Also is that good. I signed up for Google Anayltics but it shows no traffic for my Hub but my account page says 27. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it. If it is 27 I guess that is kind of good since I put up this afternoon I believe. Any help would be appreciated. Sorry to bother you guys and thank you for wonderful help.
    Bill

1. writing4action profile image74
      writing4actionposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The score has nothing to do with traffic, they are different numbers!

2. lobobrandon profile image80
      lobobrandonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Your hubber score is different from your individual hub scores. Your stats include your visits as well. Google analytics will give you the number of other visits - that is other than your own

1. wilderness profile image94
        wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Are you sure of that, lobo?

The reason I ask is that the beta version, showing real time visitors, very definitely picks it up when I open a hub.  I've seen my little town show up too many times, and every time I have a hub opened.

1. lobobrandon profile image80
          lobobrandonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yup, mine never shows. I have hubs that have got 0 views from Indian crowds and I've viewed it but it doesn't show my views. I'm not sure about the others. My tennis hub for instance went a whole week till it began getting views from google - my views weren't counted till then.

2. pedrog profile image15
          pedrogposted 4 years ago in reply to this
          1. wilderness profile image94
            wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks - I'll check this out tomorrow.

working