jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

AdSense Account Needs Resubmit

1. 61
    arjunjhaposted 7 years ago

I am recently signed for adsense from hubpages and got mail that
    We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

- Unacceptable site content

I have signed up for hubpages 3 days ago. So, can anyone help me about some suggested topics to write and tips for google adsense account approval.I  have signed up for google adsense with the following hubpage

2. Lissie profile image88
    Lissieposted 7 years ago

You tried to sign up with google with a hub which was a (probably) illegal copy of (definitly) copied content -  what the hell did you expect?

1. eswar profile image79
      eswarposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You are right, everybody think that adsense is a charitable trust so you can enroll, develop a blog with some content,  and get immediately  paid.

3. Lissie profile image88
    Lissieposted 7 years ago

LOL - charitable trust  I will remember that - Adsense is getting a lot tougher on signing publishers up - and its because of people like the OP. Unfortunately some good people miss out as well because they as a business would rather not give the benefit of the doubt

4. charlemont profile image82
    charlemontposted 7 years ago

Mesothelioma once used to be a very high-paying keyword hunted for by content scrapers. I think AdSense may frown upon such articles from newbies. Also, I see that too many times the keyword is bolded which is not a good idea and will probably be penalized by Google.

5. Lissie profile image88
    Lissieposted 7 years ago

All true charlemont - but its not that complex - the content is stolen and duplicate - end of Adsense account!