If you have Hub ads, does that mean no more Adsense ads on your hubs?

1. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 4 years ago

I'm wondering about this - it seems that the only ads on some of my hubs now are from Hubpages Ads program - is that fair?  I noticed this month I'm not getting paid anything from Adsense  - is it one or the other?

1. LeanMan profile image80
      LeanManposted 4 years ago in reply to this

HI mega, if you have the HP ads program activated you still have one adsense block activated (I think the bottom one - you would have to check in the help section which one..)

Some people report better results with the HP program and others say stick to Adsense; so i would suggest that you try a month with each and compare... I still get some clicks on Adsense but I seem to do OK with the HP ads although I am considering rechecking returning to just adsense.

2. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 4 years ago

Hi, LeanMan - The way it was promoted to us, I thought we could do well with both programs on, but it doesn't seem like that.  I think the Hubads add up a bit faster since we get a larger share, so I'll stick with both for awhile and see how it goes.  Not that I make very much money anyway, but for some reason I like to watch it grow a little.