jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Cannot create Google Ad Sense Association - got error message

1. Dubuquedogtrainer profile image59
    Dubuquedogtrainerposted 5 years ago

I got this error message - what do I do? I don't think I can locate the information I was sent before because that would have been on my old laptop and lost. Thank you.

You may not apply for Google AdSense through HubPages because of the following issue:

It appears that you have associated a Google AdSense Account with HubPages with the publisher id ca-pub-8239757276349525 but that the association process is not yet complete. You should have received instructions for completing the process by email from Google.

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

See if you can repeat the association process, by answering "yes" that you do have an AdSense account. Chances are they will send you a new email. Otherwise, you may be able to authorize HubPages (hubpages.com) by logging into your AdSense account.

Dubuquedogtrainerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ok, thanks!

2. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Did you fill out the application for Google Adsense? Once you've done that, you have to wait for them to approve it. This can taken up to a week on average - and you may want a bit more content for them to assess, as well.

Dubuquedogtrainerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't recall - I know I looked into it sometime in the past.

working