jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (13 posts)

I've been hit!!

1. lobobrandon profile image81
    lobobrandonposted 4 years ago

I guess I've just been sandboxed - Dam! All my keywords 44 of them that I keep track of which 20 were in the top 10 and the rest in the top 20 on google US, Aus & India have gone below the 100 mark (how far below I don't know as the software doesn't track that). All of them going together is surely a sign of sandboxing!

How long does it last on average? I heard of people who had this for 6 months!?

lobobrandonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

My Yahoo and Bing rankings are steady with their usual variations.
      I'm seeing sooo many -98 and 99's just when my traffic was increasing dam

2. skyfire profile image71
    skyfireposted 4 years ago

It could be temporary traffic fall. Stop thinking about it. Rely on other sources for traffic. Like pinterest, social networks (if you have active presence and the one that allows hashtag) and many others.

Nope no active presence on any social network except FB (I don't promote my hubs there though). Its just the listing my traffic was the highest yesterday

1. Pearldiver profile image86
        Pearldiverposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Perhaps the previous keyword holders have reclaimed them with more relevant documents or googleness? yikes

Find a real niche and provide better road signs! smile

I DON'T mean ditch your existing veggie spot... but really, I'm sure that you can Expand the base you have... Show them how to clone for example and think outside the (sand) box! smile

Hey Pearl I just checked some of my hubs are at their original spot. I deleted cache and they are still there on rank 1 etc. I guess market samurai flopped (its my last day of the free version after all - they maybe trying to scare me tongue)

3. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 4 years ago

I was there for 6 looooooooooooong months... and boy was that bad! yikes

Yea.. Oz lost! smile

1. sofs profile image87
        sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

LOL  you seem more attached to the 00 's than me. lol they just don't mean anything.. lol Up and early PD... having a nice day are ya?

Yes cheers Sofs.... I wasn't being 'attached' to double 00s mate... smile

I was referring to the cricket match between India and Australia (Oz) tongue big_smile

1. sofs profile image87
            sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The OZ  have been hit  badly tongue ... but we have been on the receiving end so far.. it is good to see the tide change smile tongue

4. Stacie L profile image86
    Stacie Lposted 4 years ago

I was hit last week and almost recovered..

Glad that u did smile

working