jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

ads disabled & missing summary

1. terihagh profile image60
    terihaghposted 4 years ago

What should i do? I saw “ads disabled“ & “missing sumary“ on my hubs. I‘m a newbie.

1. davenmidtown profile image88
      davenmidtownposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The mental image hub has ads by Google.  One thing that you can work on that is not directly related is how your article appears.  If you think of the mental images also think of the physical image or layout of the article. Use the tools on the right side of your editing screen to break up your text into capsules. This will help the reader to navigate what you have written. The capsules also provide headings that work with your tags.  Here is a link to the learning center  http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents and the heading of HUB TOOLS should be useful. Otherwise... a good hub!

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 4 years ago

Missing summary is not a violation, but you can make the alert go away by adding a summary to your hub. This you do by editing the hub, then click on the appropriate tab. Ads disabled is usually done by automated filters. It has to do with the words in your hub. It is sometimes possible to make the alert go away simply by editing out certain words that may be against AdSense policies. Or you can contact staff for clarification.

3. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 4 years ago

Taking a look at both your hubs.. it appears that the hub on positive mental images has no ads... I suspect your first sentence to be the cause... anyways this can be rectified by emailing team@hubpages.com . I am sure they will clear it for you. Best wishes.

4. terihagh profile image60
    terihaghposted 4 years ago

You guys are loving and caring, thanks alot for your insights. I'll make the most out of your advice to clear up the errors. I actually wrote about something almost similar to the mental image hub, on another site. Right now I want to delete it altogether, I dont know if thats possible.

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If you have similar content on the web you may end up with a duplicate tag as well and get moderation .,.. it would help to delete such stuff or write on the same subject from a different angle.. it could serve as a backlink.  Glad to be of some help.  smile