jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (11 posts)

How Do I Know If I Have Google Adsense Running On My Hubs?

1. William Gerace profile image78
    William Geraceposted 5 years ago

Hi everyone. Sorry again for all the questions. I believe my Google Adsense is up it says its active but when I went to the adsense website it said it still has to be approved but on my Hubs I saw Ads by Google. I know this sounds stupid but does Ads by Google mean Google Adsense is running for me. Sorry to bother everyone.

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Adverts will run on your hubs whether you have been approved or not, but if your hub page earning setting says 'active' Google ads should be displaying your id... best wishes to you.

William Geraceposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi sofs it says Google Adsense is active but on Adsense website it says it's still under review and not fully acitve does that mean I'm not earning still. Sorry confused how this all works. Thanks again for your great help. If you have time can you tell me what you think of my hubs. Thanks much.

1. sofs profile image87

I can only assume that it takes time on Google to update.. .. sure will check out your hubs...but let me tell you I am no pro out here.. smile Have fun writing!

Thanks for Sofs I hope I can really do well here. Tell me do short stories do well for hits here too and making profit or no. I love writing fiction but wasn't sure. Much thanks.

1. sofs profile image87

LOL short stories and poetry hardly make any money, you could write them because you enjoy writing them.. I do. But if earning is what you are looking at ... study SEO techniques and work on them.. the learning center has many hubs on the subject.

No so far I have been writing SEO type articles. I haven't put any short stories up. I hope when you check my Hub you can tell me what you think. You able to look at one now. I'd appreciate it.

1. sofs profile image87

Did that too !

So my you think I'm doing this correctly with my Hubs to get traffic. It says I had 89 visitors for today to all 7 Hubs and 267 for the past week. I just put all 7 up this week. My Hub Score was a 78 and now it's 72 it keeps going down so maybe I'm not doing well.

working