jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

I HAVE APROBLEM

1. loveforu profile image61
    loveforuposted 8 years ago

I PLACED A ADD IS IS GIVEN ME  FLAG WHAT DO I DO?

1. Rochelle Frank profile image89
      Rochelle Frankposted 8 years ago in reply to this

If you look at the guidelines and the questions in the help section, you might be able to figure it out.

If you read other hubs you might notice that they are not primarily for advertising. You need to offer some useful, interesting, educational, or at least entertaining, content.

You may also want to consider some things like length of article, punctuation, spelling and grammar.  With so many mistakes in a short paragraph, people are not likely to take you seriously.

If you have real estate and mortgage business experience you might want to write something about preparing your house to sell, or something helpful to people trying to buy.

Good luck.

2. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image75
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 8 years ago

Remove the add from your hub. It is not allowed to post an add yourself. Hubpages post add on your behalf and you get a share of it.
    Jyoti Kothari

3. Craig P. Gill profile image61
    Craig P. Gillposted 8 years ago

The vast majority of Hubs here contain minimal self-promotion. I would suggest that you publish a hub regarding informative processes, within your industry, that are unknown to us common folk. You can place a link somewhere within your article .... such as a link to your Web site, where they can learn more.
    I am not an "expert"... I just observe what others are doing sucessfully and try to mimic their methodologies. Good luck!

4. Lissie profile image85
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

Finding how to use mixed case on the keyword but help too

1. agvulpes profile image87
      agvulpesposted 8 years ago in reply to this

So would that be the "key case" or the "word case"? that we are trying to mix cool

working