jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Converting images on hubpages to media links

1. Eileen Hughes profile image84
    Eileen Hughesposted 4 years ago

Can anyone tell me how to do the above.  So when anyone click on an image it goes to a media page so we can earn more money with our images

1. paxwill profile image84
      paxwillposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I know what you're talking about and you can only do that on Infobarrel.  Hubpages doesn't allow you to hyperlink images or create separate media pages. It's not that no one here knows how to do what you're talking about, it's that it cannot be done on HP.

Eileen Hughesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Paxwell and GA Anderson,  Oh well thats life.  Its great to be able to earn more money that way on Info barrel.  So will keep adding pics on that site.
        And just write here.

2. Rik Ravado profile image91
    Rik Ravadoposted 4 years ago

I don't think HubPages allows you to use an image as a link.  You can do it on other sites like blogger however.

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I  hoped there was a way to do this on Hubpages and was waiting for a positive response... let us hope someone does come up with some idea.. I am not sure though.

Eileen Hughesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

We can dop it on info barrel and it is so easy and also earn money with them at the same time.

1. sofs profile image87
          sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

True... I have done it there.. smile

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

I think this would be a great idea too big_smile I've noticed that entry to a Hub or two, has been through image search.

4. Eileen Hughes profile image84
    Eileen Hughesposted 4 years ago

Well looks like know one knows how to do it here.

5. GA Anderson profile image84
    GA Andersonposted 4 years ago

you cannot currently hyperlink images, (make them clickable) on hubpages.

the best you can do is include a destination link in the photo capsule URL box for each image.

Maybe hub staff can explain why HP does not allow this option, because as mentioned - it is an option almost everywhere else.

GA

working