jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Unpublishing and Republishing

1. Lady_E profile image82
    Lady_Eposted 5 years ago

FAO: HP Editorial Staff.

On one or two occasions, I have revised Hubs that you unpublished and waited for a Moderator to republish but it didn’t happen. I never chased and just left it unpublished. One of my Hubs for months has been disabled for Adsense, but I haven’t bothered either.

Recently, you unpublished another one and I would appreciate if this time a moderator would check and republish it: “Hanging out with Dangerous Animals ~ So much Fun!!” http://ladye.hubpages.com/t/2d8844

Sorry, I've had to post this in Forums but as noted above, when I have edited previous ones, you never bothered.

Many Thanks
    Elena

1. sofs profile image86
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Lady-E  did you resubmit your hub for publication.? Is it in green? ( just checking)  . It usually works.. and if it takes time send them an e mail... The staff may or may not read this post quick enough.. pursue all your other hubs too. I really do not think if you have got the offending matter out republishing takes too much time.. I have faced a couple of issues earlier and have had them sorted out within hours.. I hope this helps.

Lady_Eposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Sofs, I checked it after reading your post. It is in Green. (for the first time). I don't know what that means.

I appreciate your comment. It takes me a while to complain about things sometimes. I'm not sure about chasing the other ones because I did edit and resubmit - just as I did this one. I might delete, reword and publish on other sites.

Thanks so much. You're lucky you got yours sorted within hours. smile

1. sofs profile image86
          sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It should be published as long as you have sorted out the issue.. I have seen people reporting back that their hub have been republished too... Just send out a mail if you have already waited for 72 hours... that is the time frame  they say it could take to republish hubs.. Best wishes to you smile

Lady_Eposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks. smile

working