jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (17 posts)

Away for a while

1. Princessa profile image86
    Princessaposted 7 years ago

Hi, just to let everybody know that I will be away for a while.  I am not sure for how long, maybe a week or two.  I have not been keeping well lately and from Monday I will be at the hospital (no internet conection there unfortunately for me). 

Have fun and keep the hubmobs comming smile

1. AEvans profile image74
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Princessa, You take care of yourself and get some serious rest as you will need it. smile Put your feet up, wear a cozy robe and lay on the couch and veg and relaxe. We will talk wiht you when you get back smile

2. Just_Rodney profile image42
      Just_Rodneyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Holding thumbs that everything works out ok for you. Good Luck

1. Princessa profile image86
        Princessaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Just_Rodney, I am home now but still feeling very sore and tired.  I like your new avatar with your handsome friend wink

2. Mezo profile image80
    Mezoposted 7 years ago

although we don't know each other much but im gonna miss u just like everyone during this week...good luck smile and be safe, it's gonna be alright

3. Shadesbreath profile image90
    Shadesbreathposted 7 years ago

Hope everything is cool with you.  Get well fast.  And have a beer.  Alcohol is used for sterilizing stuff, so, sterilize yerself and speed on the recovery!

4. ajcor profile image60
    ajcorposted 7 years ago

Be well Princessa - let all your problems be little ones and return soon - champagne always helps!  salud.

5. Christoph Reilly profile image86
    Christoph Reillyposted 7 years ago

Hi Princessa! I know you'll be feeling better soon and back in no time!

6. Zsuzsy Bee profile image84
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 7 years ago

Princessa take care of yourself and have a speedy recovery. We'll miss you. Greetings from Canada zs

7. spryte profile image89
    spryteposted 7 years ago

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Princessa.  But take advantage of room service and any male nurses that you can!  smile

8. mistyhorizon2003 profile image92
    mistyhorizon2003posted 7 years ago

Come back soon Princessa, and hope you will be back to full fighting health by then. We'll miss you loads in the meantime smile

9. Princessa profile image86

Thank you all for your support, I was needing that,  I am going to hospital tomorrow and I am scared as **** 

Shadesbreath: I've just managed to do my last hub before I leave, it is on your request for foreign movies.  I hope you have a good laugh watching them.  Also, I followed your advice and had a drink (ok... several glasses of champagne, I don't like beer) last night wink

spryte: thanks for the reminder.  I have requested this young specimen as my personal nurse:

Thanks again to all of you for your support.  See you soon smile

10. 59
    joseph2008posted 7 years ago

Its a very good website.
    The posting are really interesting.
    We can share our views

11. Marian Swift profile image61
    Marian Swiftposted 7 years ago

Take care, and best wishes for a speedy recovery (that, and that you get the nurse you requested).

12. gwendymom profile image71
    gwendymomposted 7 years ago

Princessa, I hope that you are doing well and are having a speedy recovery. I hope you got that nurse you requested also.

13. countrywomen profile image76
    countrywomenposted 7 years ago

Princessa - I wish you a speedy recovery. Here is a get well soon poem:

Think Good Thoughts

Being sick has a mental part,
    So use your head to cure you.
    Thinking good thoughts is the way to start,
    And smiling works, I assure you.

Keep up your spirits to cheer yourself;
    Don’t let the gloomies win.
    A happy soul will get well fast,
    And right now is the time to begin.

By Karl Fuchs

14. Princessa profile image86

Hi, I am back home again! 
    Finally they let me out, things went a bit more complicated than expected but I am stable now. 

Gwendy, I did not get the requested nurse… I got this one instead…

LOL   No, just joking, I wish! 
    I have been authorized to go back home but I need a nurse with me for the next 2 weeks; unfortunately not as good looking as the one above!  No one believed my theory that a handsome nurse would help recovery …

Thank you all of you for your nice words and countrywomen for the poem.