jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Text Alignment Feature

1. guidebaba profile image60
    guidebabaposted 8 years ago

The Text Alignment Feature (Left, Centre, Right, Justify) is BADLY MISSING from the Text Capsule. I Badly Miss the "Justify" Alignment Option. The Justify Alignment make the Text Look Neat and Clean. Please do something on this.

2. blogdigz profile image59
    blogdigzposted 8 years ago

I've found the justified alignment pretty good looking for blogs, hmmm let's see smile

3. guidebaba profile image60
    guidebabaposted 8 years ago

Ya, Let us see if they work on this.

4. Marian Swift profile image59
    Marian Swiftposted 8 years ago

I suspect they're trying to keep Hubs from getting too bizarre in all the wrong ways.  If so, that's totally understandable.

That said, more flexibility in font options would be most welcome, if feasible.

guidebabaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Agree !

5. ProfoundPuns profile image86
    ProfoundPunsposted 8 years ago

I would like the Centered alignment option for headings and such. Sometimes it's hard to make particular words or sentences stand out without alignment and size options.

6. larryfreeman profile image84
    larryfreemanposted 8 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I'll add text alignment and font options to our list of possible features.  I'll post back here when I have an update from the staff in terms of priorities.

Marian Swift is right.  The main reason that we don't already support these types of choices is to keep the hubs simple to produce and easy to maintain.

-Larry

guidebabaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks. We all eagerly wait for the updates.

7. blogdigz profile image59
    blogdigzposted 8 years ago

That's a good news smile

working