jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

SEO and baclinking

1. Laisseraller profile image61
    Laisserallerposted 5 years ago

Hi! I have been on HubPages for several years and have a few blogs with backlinks but I am not doing something right? perhaps the backlinking is wrong and or SEO? Any suggestions?

1. Dale Hyde profile image85
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't have many backlinks up on my few blogs, and I think that just having a few backlinks does not help much.  Under stats you can view how well you are backlinked by looking at the "star" rating, and mine are pretty low.

2. brittanytodd profile image92
    brittanytoddposted 5 years ago

This is a great hub to help you out on backlinking and seo: http://ktrapp.hubpages.com/hub/seo-tips-for-backlinks  I hope this helps!

1. samdackson profile image61
      samdacksonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

yes i really like your post

1. brittanytodd profile image92
        brittanytoddposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks!  (That's not my hub, but someone that I follow.)

ok please gave me information how to use code Capsule  in hub

3. Millionaire Tips profile image88
    Millionaire Tipsposted 5 years ago

What kinds of problems are you experiencing?  It might just be that you don't have enough hubs out there to show Google that you are an expert on the topics.

I don't know much about SEO, etc, but one simple thing I would do is to title your hubs in a way you would search for it on Google.  Your lost your wallet hub, I would probably start with something like How to Find Your Lost Wallet, etc  .

I am not facing any hub problem.  But my learning ability to force me how  to  use code capsules in hub

working