jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (20 posts)

I guess it was time! - Finally

1. lobobrandon profile image83
    lobobrandonposted 5 years ago

I finally made my first sales on Amazon (2 sales) Yay!!

And yes they were items that I had on my hubs and not some unrelated items smile

1. Randy Godwin profile image94
      Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good for you!  I may remove my Ebay capsules as they don't seem to bring as many sales as Amazon.  Not on my share of the time, anyway!

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6186572.jpg

lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yup I never began with eBay just got a few here and there and just got  a few clicks but no sales. And thanks smile

2. Trsmd profile image61
      Trsmdposted 5 years ago in reply to this

How do you came to know that it has been sold through your Hubpages link? Congrats for amazon selling through your I'd..all the best..

Because I don't have amazon anywhere else smile
        Btw you can create different trackers if you want to so it's easy to tell from where you sold.

3. EyesStraightAhead profile image89
      EyesStraightAheadposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Way to go! In our state, we can't use Amazon, which seems to be where most of the money would come from if I am reading thing correctly. It is good that you were able to make your first sale. Do you believe it will help you to identify what to post in your links so you can make more?

I guess so, but since it was just two sales (both from the same person - I know this since that day I happened to get just one click on my amazon capsules, rather odd as other days I get many). I'll have to wait and see what happens in the future to decide.

That's sad that you'll aren't allowed to use Amazon but I'm sure one day you'll be able to especially if the HP and Amazon earnings combine - I guess this isn't happening now, but it was supposed to have happened.

4. IzzyM profile image88
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congrats on those first sales lobobrandon smile

Thanks Izzy big_smile it's an amazing feeling because I don't have amazon anywhere else wink

2. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

Good for you lolobrandon - you will probably find that they come rolling in now that you have got that first one.  Good incentive to keep writing

Ya that's given me a boost and waiting for the chance to write more. Thanks smile

3. lorenmurcia profile image87
    lorenmurciaposted 5 years ago

Congratulations, lobo. I haven't earned from amazon. But then, I removed all my amazon capsules and stuck with ebay. Reading this post, I brought amazon back. smile

4. cardelean profile image89
    cardeleanposted 5 years ago

Congrats!  I've actually done relatively well with amazon but was only recently eligible with ebay (since the HP change).  My clicks on ebay are starting to increase a bit now, but no wins yet.  I guess everything just takes a little time.  Hope the is the start of something big for you!  smile

Considering that I have just one hub based on reviews I do hope this is something big. I wrote it as an experiment to see what happens smile

I was hesitant to write more because I thought it would bring me nothing. But those 2 clicks have given me a little about my HP earnings for this month (It's not big but my HP earnings is growing as well).

Thanks for the wishes smile

1. cardelean profile image89
        cardeleanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Actually have I about three hubs that are based on "promoting products" or "reviews" but that is not where I get the sales from.  I have some hubs about teaching certain strategies in the classroom and some books that help you to do that.  I have those books listed and those are the ones that get the most sales.  I think for me personally, it's the information that people can use with the convenience of having the product there to click on.  Either way, may the orders keep on coming!

Yup, I'll have to add amazon capsules to certain hubs then. At present I have them on just 3-4 smile

5. Rosie2010 profile image83
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

Yes, it's about time!  Congrats on your first Amazon sales, Brandon!  I'm happy for you.  Cheers!  smile

Thanks Rosie smile

6. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

Good news for you lobobrandon!

Thanks Stacie big_smile

working