jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I can't get photos to upload in my new hub.

1. Cre8tor profile image96
    Cre8torposted 5 years ago

I started a new hub and can't get photos to upload. When I click the green oval, it's not reacting at all. It's not like I get to my photos and it won't upload, it just won't take me there at all.

Please help.

Thank you,
    Cre8tor

2. profile image0
    The Writers Dogposted 5 years ago

I had the same problem last week. In the end I clicked on "discard changes" in the photo capsule, then clicked "done editing" at the top of the actual Hub editor, waited five minutes, then click "edit" and had another go at upload photographs. It was slow and annoying, but it worked.

Cre8torposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I thank you but have tried that, signing out completely. Restarting my computer, deleting the capsule, reloading the capsule, moving the capsule, and then repeated. Still nothing. I wonder if anyone is having this problem currently or if it's just me.

1. AEvans profile image71
        AEvansposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have had the same problem this could possible be a question for HP. It has been quirky. smile

Cre8torposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well, after my second restart, clearing cookies, and re-entering HP, I'm getting my pics to upload. Apparently the problem was temporary. Sorry if I've wasted your time; I just wondered if it was me or if the problem was occurring across HP.

Thanks for checking in for me.

Cre8tor

working