jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

How can I be sure my adsense is connected and working?

1. RGrimsby profile image59
    RGrimsbyposted 5 years ago

Hi! I'm a newbie, and I could really use some help with this.

A few weeks ago, I applied to Adsense through hubpages. Being as I can now access the Adsense user page with no notification such as "your account request is being reviewed", I'm assuming I've been approved by google and I'm in the clear.

My question is: How can I be sure Adsense is now active on my hubs? Do I need to create Adsense capsules, or is that automatic? Can someone explain the basic setup, please?

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Have your received your Pub id or  Adsense pin no ? Have you set up your Google Adsense account here? If not follow this http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/1-2- … s-Adsense/
      Under 'My account' check , if it says your Adsense account is active  and you are ready to earn....
      You do not have to create Adsense capsules they are automated.

2. RGrimsby profile image59

Yep! I've connected my Pub Id, and it says active, so I'm assuming that means I can earn through Adsense ads on my hubs now? I'm not missing anything?

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are good to go I guess! Welcome to Hubpages and best wishes to you.

3. JKenny profile image93
    JKennyposted 5 years ago

Hi RGrimbsy, if you haven't got that red note saying 'your account request is being reviewed' then you have been approved by Adsense. Here's what you do next:
    1. Go to my account on your hub page.
    2. Then click on earnings.
    3. Click on settings.
    4. Scroll down to Google Adsense and click configure
    5. It'll ask you whether you have already got an Adsense account, click yes.
    6. Then it'll ask you if the last five digits of the phone number you submitted to Adesense and also your Post/Zip code.
    7. Type them in, and then you're away, shouldn't be a problem.
    You don't have to do anything with your hubs, as Adsense will automatically send adverts across to your hubs.

1. RGrimsby profile image59
      RGrimsbyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks! Very helpful. I think my adsense account is fully connected now.

1. sarovai profile image65
        sarovaiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Besides you sign up for Google analytics, which will assist to tract from which hub you are getting traffic. All the best.

4. RGrimsby profile image59

Thanks everyone! You've all been very helpful.

working