jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Duplicate Content in Error

1. Cameron Corniuk profile image87
    Cameron Corniukposted 5 years ago

I am working on going through and posting some papers that I've had sitting on my machine for awhile. Some time ago, I had uploaded them to Scribd as part of mission to work on things remotely. I had totally forgotten about this. Now, some of them have been picked up as duplicate content. I checked Copyscape and the only places found through their premium search are those Scribd pages. So, I deleted the whole account, which included all the documents. They're not showing up in Copyscape anymore. Can they be republished, or do they need rewritten to be republished at this point?

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

They will still be in the Google cache, clear them out or wait for sometime and then publish the articles here..

1. Cameron Corniuk profile image87
        Cameron Corniukposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well, found the Google removal tool. Never ran into this before. I can't believe I've overlooked this and caused such a mess. Hopefully, I can get it resolved in relatively short order, as it was an honest mistake and I'd hate to have problems with my HP account.

1. sofs profile image87
          sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, you would do well to avoid problems with your HP account if you are planning to get this to work for you... best wishes to you.

working