jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (16 posts)

Hubsence Payments Method

1. Just_Rodney profile image42
    Just_Rodneyposted 4 years ago

I have a Paypal account,for my Hub earnings, I have recently discovered, owing to an agreement with a private bank in Spouth Africa, I am forced to bank with that institution.

Could the hub earnings not be paid by check, or Western Union.
    In this world of frugality, I am charged paypal handling fees, then the banks handling and then the handling fees of my own prefered banking institution.

No ones getting fat cept all the banks!
    By the way The payments are coming at a current rate of one for every two months, what happens when it is monthly, and then the next step when the payments are a lot higher?

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You will get paid once per month, maximum. That means that once you reach monthly payout, you will get paid each month whatever earnings you've accrued during the previous month.

Unfortunately, Paypal is the only payment method right now. Adsense does direct deposit however.

2. Just_Rodney profile image42

Thanks WryLilt, I know that there is not an alternative to the method of payment that has been chosen. Firstly, it was merely an observation, secondly it was a beef about how "the financial institutions feed, like a pride of Lions, on the 'kill'.
    - Money money available to be made, and we can take a small sum of, it if we can, oh yes if we can. - Said The Shylock's

3. Just_Rodney profile image42

Thanks WryLilt, I know that there is not an alternative to the method of payment that has been chosen. Firstly, it was merely an observation, secondly it was a beef about how "the financial institutions feed, like a pride of Lions, on the 'kill'.
    - Money money available to be made, and we can take a small sum of, it if we can, oh yes if we can. - Said The Shylock's

4. Just_Rodney profile image42

5. Just_Rodney profile image42

6. Just_Rodney profile image42

7. Just_Rodney profile image42

8. Just_Rodney profile image42

9. Just_Rodney profile image42

10. Just_Rodney profile image42

11. Just_Rodney profile image42

12. Just_Rodney profile image42

13. Just_Rodney profile image42

14. Just_Rodney profile image42

- Money money available to be made, and we can take a small sum of, it if we can, oh yes if we can. - Said The Shylock's.

15. sofs profile image86
    sofsposted 4 years ago

Just_Rodney I guess there has been a glitch and your reply has been posted many times over, you could cloud click on more and delete the responses if you wish to.

working