jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

1. Geraldnduru profile image61
    Geraldnduruposted 4 years ago

how many seo rich articles should i publish in a day to earn $800 per month?

1. Greek One profile image80
      Greek Oneposted 4 years ago in reply to this

just one really, really, really, really, really successful one

2. SimeyC profile image89
      SimeyCposted 4 years ago in reply to this

There really isn't a proper answer to this! You could write a non-SEO article that just happens to be popular and go viral earning $800+ a month. You could write one brilliant article and apply SEO principles to it so it ranks highly and earn $800 a month

You could write 10,000 SEO rich articles of poor quality and perhaps earn $800 a month.

I find that for me, SEO is only a minor part of earning - I apply some principles by have Long Tail headings and do ensure there are keywords throughout my work, but I find that I get more traffic by either writing 'quality' articles, or by focusing on niches - the SEO helps, but it's the demand that seems to be more important, and the fact that when I write on a niche, it's a pretty narrow niche and I make sure my article is better than most appearing on the search engine!

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago

You can't say, there are so many variables...

3. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

On hubpages?  Probably quite a lot.

4. Randy Godwin profile image92
    Randy Godwinposted 4 years ago

It depends on the ability of the particular writer, and Google's flippant algorithms and bots too. of course! 

5. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 4 years ago

Just keep learning all you can and writing.....period.  Either the money will come, or it won't....but at least you've done all you can.

6. Randy Godwin profile image92
    Randy Godwinposted 4 years ago

Right!  You'll never know if you are wasting your time here until you waste a lot of it!  yikes