jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Referals to outside groups

1. 0
    The Writers Dogposted 4 years ago

If I have missed this anywhere else in the forum or the tutorials/T&C, I apologize.

I am writing a Hub on a rarae medical condition from which I suffer. An online support group for sufferers that I want to mention in a "resources" capsule is by email membership only.

If I ask people to email me via my profile so that I can refer them to the support group, is this a considered a link in the Hub?

Is it even allowed?

Thanks in advance TWD smile

1. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I was thinking this over, I guess it should not be a problem I don't remember reading anything against people contacting you through your contact information... I am not sure, so I am just bumping this to have others respond.

1. 0
        The Writers Dogposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Sofs. Will hang on a little longer just to make sure. I can always remove the link if it is problem I guess big_smile

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

I would at least put a link directly to the site for others to bookmark smile and do mention, maybe near the end, on your hub, to join the site click here and put the link on the word here. I don't think it would be considered self promotional unless this group is overseen by you hmm but we are allowed 2 links but not too sure on this rule myself either tongue