Google AdSense Denied Me... NOW WHAT?!

1. Laura Rash profile image83
    Laura Rashposted 4 years ago

OK - I've done all the leg work and even posted my first hub...

Google AdSense denied me due to "lack of content" which means I can't generate any revenue yet. 

1) Why are they still advertising on my hub if they aren't paying me for it?? 
    2) Wondering why I was denied as I have plenty of content on the hub for them to review??

Before you say it, I know I can resubmit - but am not sure what they are really wanting at this point and need some feedback.  Plus the fact that if they aren't paying me why are they using my hub??

Please check my hub out and let me know what you all think I should do different next time.

Also would LOVE some details (tips/tricks) on how to get the maximum payout on this site! … ecipe-EVER

1. sofs profile image86
      sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Laura, You need to have atleast five to ten hubs before you apply for Adsense.
      Some people do get through, but then some others get tripped.
      Hubages hosts your hubs and they now earn from the adverts placed on your hubs.
      I will read your hub and get back to you about that.

Recipes do not usually make money. You may want to read the learning center contents and FAQ .. to help you.
      Placing a photo capsule at the top is not a good for earning. The top right is where Google like to place its ads.
      It would help to have your text broken into sections so the photos could be aligned well.
      You could make your hub attractive with more pictures since it is a recipe hub.
      Best wishes to you.

2. 0
      Website Examinerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Because you haven't disabled the ads, probably. You could disable the ads, and keep enjoying the free hosting for your contents. Plus, you could keep on drawing on the various free resources this site has got to offer, including this forum.