A New Adventure

1. Lipstick Girl profile image54
    Lipstick Girlposted 8 years ago

Monday, November 17th will mark a new beginning in my life.... a new career.... I'm excited, yet very nervous.... Is it ok to be scared? I am.... I'm scared as hell.... Yes, I am....

After 7 months of being unemployed, I will start a new job.... a position that I know absolutely nothing about.... It's a bit overwhelming.... The last 7 months have been difficult ones.... Loosing a job isn't easy especially when it's a job that you love doing and are inspired to do.... While nothing is certain in our lives, I am certain that I will always move forward and I'll always do my best and be the best person that I can be.

This is a new adventure.... Where will it take me? I don't know.... What I am very sad about is I will not be blogging as much as I have been over the last 7 months.... A chapter in my life has ended; a new chapter begins.... I'm a sentimental woman with determination, values and strengths but I also have a soft heart that values friendships.... During the last 7 months, I've turned to my family and friends for support.... You've inspired me on my "not so happy" days.... You've kept my spirits up and encouraged me with words of support.... You've brought me many smiles and chuckles.... Hugs and kisses and many warm thoughts.... (Ummm.... some VERY warm thoughts, I might add! ) You were and are my friends and I hope that you continue to be.

I'm inspired to write.... Through my writing, I've managed to focus on the better things in life. Sure I've had days that I was down and had NO idea what my future would hold.... Futures we can not predict.....

Reading blogs, hearing stories about your own lives and getting to know you has also helped me realize, in some cases, that life can is never easy and can always be worse. I could have lost loved ones; I could have been diagnosed with a terminal illness.... Loosing a job compared to that? I was devastated.... Yes, I felt it was that bad, but I wasn't alone. We all have struggles that we need to overcome.... It can be personal struggles; or career struggles.... We all have struggles and we all survive them. Think Positive and You Will Always Survive....

Where will my life go from here? I don't know.... What I do know is that I will always move forward and never let life get me down.... I'm back in the working world.... Yeah, baby, I'm back!

To Everyone That Has Touched My Life.... I wish I could hug you all.... Thank you for all your support.... your friendship and most of all the smiles; the laughs and cheerful thoughts....

So this I say with many heart felt and sincere wishes and from the very bottom of my heart.... I hope you all have a very happy and safe Holiday Season.... Thank you to all of you for all your love and support....

working