jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Socilize yourself

1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image79
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 7 years ago

If you want a quality audience, go  social. Make friends in real life. They will be your customer for ever or at least for a long time.

Jyoti kothari

1. compu-smart profile image80
      compu-smartposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It sounds like you have very good and very many friends which would be needed to  help acheive this!
      Social networking with strangers i feel would work better than the real world!

2. dingdong profile image61
    dingdongposted 7 years ago

Hmmm is that an advice?

3. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image79

This is a tested fact.

Jyoti kothari

4. waynet profile image48
    waynetposted 7 years ago

But what if you make friends with someone who does not like your products or has no interest to buy, there is more to being social than just befriending anyone!

Targeting an audience that already exists and is interested would be the preferred route in social networks, if that's what you originally meant!

5. Pat Merewether profile image78
    Pat Merewetherposted 7 years ago

I've sold art and at one time Sarah Coventry jewelry - my family and friends never bought anything from me - although I sold a lot to strangers.  My theory is, my family and friends expect stuff from me for free.  Acquaintences however, are a different story.

1. SweetiePie profile image82
      SweetiePieposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Very good point.

6. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image79

You have to socialized and make true friends. If you do it with a sole purpose of selling a product then it will not work. Be true friend and make true ones.

It will realy work, of course in a long run. Even if you make friends online/ through social bookmarking sites, make true friends. Be honest with them. It will put you on the top.

I have been doing this since many years and I have a lot of friends who are always ready to help me in distress because I have helped many of them when in need without asking for or even thinking of a return.

Jyoti kothari