jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

When will earnings from Feb 22 and 23 post on Hub Pages?

1. ergenzinger profile image60
    ergenzingerposted 4 years ago

Seems a bit ridiculous to have to wait 2 days for info on earnings. What is the hold up?  Should we explore other options?

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image92
      mistyhorizon2003posted 4 years ago in reply to this

This happens quite often over weekends lately. You could try somewhere else but you would probably earn less unless it was your own site. As you don't get paid until a month after you earned the money then it won't make a lot of difference if you have to wait a day or two to know what you earned. Don't worry, the figure will appear either over, or shortly after the weekend smile

2. ergenzinger profile image60
      ergenzingerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I hope they update soon - my data for the 22nd currently shows 0 impressions when I had a spike of a couple thousand page views due to a couple posts taking off on Reddit.  Hope it gets worked out.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
        Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Everyone is in the same boat, they will show up eventually.

3. THEHuG5 profile image60
      THEHuG5posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I just got a few pennies added to my earnings but it's not as much as I usually make. I'm stil expecting more for the last couple of days when earnings weren't showing up.

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image92
        mistyhorizon2003posted 4 years ago in reply to this

The 'few pennies' will no doubt be your eBay earnings for the missing days, the HP earnings will follow soon.

2. Gordon Hamilton profile image95
    Gordon Hamiltonposted 4 years ago

Wow, ergenzinger - welcome to the World Wide Web! yikes

Hub Pages are one of the very best sites on the entire Web for displaying a writer's accredited earnings, as and when they are generated and confirmed. The odd glitch is not something that has ever caused any payout problems whatsoever, however minor. These things happen from time to time - not ideal but that's life. They can occur through any number of issues and you will find on here that they are dealt with in the promptest of fashions.

I hope you'll stick around to find that out for yourself...

Good luck! smile

1. ergenzinger profile image60
      ergenzingerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

My post was a little rash, and I'd delete it if I could. Oh well.

1. Gordon Hamilton profile image95
        Gordon Hamiltonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Don't worry about it. You weren't abusive to anyone, so no one will hold it against you! smile

working