jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Comment Moderation Setting

1. BlissfulWriter profile image86
    BlissfulWriterposted 5 years ago

A suggested feature might be to add a setting in the comment module to let "Level 7 commenters" or higher post comments without moderation.  While the rest will await moderation.

1. wilderness profile image97
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

So that those that post a lot of comments, good bad or indifferent, won't be moderated?  Doesn't sound very useful to me...

1. sofs profile image87
        sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

True, there are people who do not read the hub at all and post some standard comments that tells you they don't... I have noticed that these hubbers are level seven or eight commentators... I may not really like such comments to be approved  automatically.

1. BlissfulWriter profile image86
          BlissfulWriterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I meant to add a setting which is available in the comment module for those who wish to set such a setting.  Of course, the hub author is still free to adjust the setting to moderate all comment (which is preferred).   Just giving more options in the settings of the comment module.

1. Cardisa profile image89
            Cardisaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't want to set my hub for comments based on commentor levels. Not all high level commentors are great commentors anyway.

I like it the way it is now.

working