Trying to figure out why views suddenly dropped off for a hub?

1. Gatti profile image82
    Gattiposted 4 years ago

I had a hub called "Joining the Imperial Legion in Skyrim and it's Benefits."

This hub had been getting over 50 views a day for the last two months and then all of a sudden in the last couple days it dropped down to less than 10 views a day.  Does anyone having any idea what could have caused this?  Any tips on improving the hub would be welcomed as well. … -in-Skyrim

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

How old is the hub? New hubs generally get lots of internal traffic before that drops off. Then you have to wait for awhile to start seeing search engine traffic.

American Summer. when the US summer hits (a good percentage of traffic is usually US), you'll find numbers drop as people get off their computers and enjoy their holidays. June/July in particular are the lowest traffic/earnings times of the year for most hubbers.

Game changes. Was there a recent update or game chance which will make the information not as relevant?

Position. Newer content gets a boost in search engines, then it can drop lower. Either that or someone may have written and published a more in depth guide that either has more backlinks or more content - Google may have ranked it higher than your page, pushing you down the SERPs.

3. CyclingFitness profile image91
    CyclingFitnessposted 4 years ago

Great depth there WryLit

I have also found a recent sever dip in traffic for a number of my solid performing hubs

Is there a holiday at the moment in the US? Or has another version of Panda been pushed through recently?