jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Can I put more than one directly uploaded video in a hub?

1. WannaB Writer profile image93
    WannaB Writerposted 5 years ago

I often use more than one video in my hubs, and I do prefer to use the ones I make myself, if possible. If I want to use more than one video, can I only use one directly uploaded one per hub? If so, can I add the rest by adding regular video capsules?

1. taw2012 profile image60
      taw2012posted 5 years ago in reply to this

yeah. you can, you need to put new capsules and them add new video.

2. Dale Hyde profile image85
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My experience is that only the one uploaded video on HP can be displayed with that option. The others can be added to the hub, but via the capsule and YouTube.

WannaB Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That worked. I used one directly uploaded and another I had uploaded to YouTube.

1. Dale Hyde profile image85

Hopefully, one day, HP will add the feature or upgrade the current video feature to include more than one of our uploaded videos to a new hub WannaB Writer. smile

WannaB Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I hope so. It would be wonderful to move all my videos here.

1. Dale Hyde profile image85

For a video that I would produce for a hub, I would prefer it be here as well and not on YouTube.  I have Google Ads on Youtube, but I don't think I make but a few cents off of them and having one or more unique videos in a hub here I think would do much better.  I have several up with one video in them that is hosted here.

2. SandyMcCollum profile image80
    SandyMcCollumposted 5 years ago

I put all my videos on youtube.com and store them there, then I can simply embed them into an article.

working