Hey, guys! I know there are many photography enthusiasts here since this forum is all about Arts/Photography/Photos. Hehe. Anyways, I just got the idea of this game from a photo-sharing website and, well, I think we can play it here as well.
Here are the rules:
1. The 1st poster will share a pic and then add text below his pic saying "The picture below me is about" then the subject of the pic that he wants the next poster to share.
2. The 2nd poster shall post the pic in response to the 1st poster's request; he shall then be able to ask the 3rd poster to post a pic with the subject that he now wants. And so on...
3. 24-hour Rule: When there is no picture posted in response to the last post within 24 hours, the poster shall consider changing his subject.
4. 48-hour Rule: When there is no picture posted in response to the last post within 48 hours, the next poster may post anything and shall be given the prerogative to ask the next poster to post a pic with the subject that he wants.
5. Please post with pics, otherwise, just reply to the poster's post to comment or whatsoever.
Let's have fun now!
Okay, I'll start the game.
Here's my pic:
The picture below me is about "Fireworks".
I have a novelty fireword picture...
The picture below is about shoes...
The picture below me is of life.
A variety of life
The picture below me is of modern architecture
by Ohma6 years ago
Okay everyone ready for some fun?I have a new game for all of you ultra creative HubbersI will post a pic and the next poster must tell a story about the Pic. then that poster will post a new pic and so on. Here is the...
by mega16 years ago
Since I really hate to see my own face everytime I post, I have been switching avatars constantly as a kind of entertainment and enjoy finding new fantasy pics to post. But I notice that people often say on the...
by Rob Welsh7 years ago
I know I'm supposed to know how to do this... but I'm really just a pup. I promise not to put fanatical pics in a thread
by Dorsi Diaz8 years ago
OK, I'm not fishing for any compliments here but I changed my profile pic. I really liked the one I had which I think looked more professional but due to the fact that I am going through a midlife crisis. I changed the...
by BrianFanslau7 years ago
I'm considering changing my profile picture because I want to be more professional but I don't know. What are your thoughts? I know many people have changed their pictures to resemble what their hubs are and I want to...
by Laura24 months ago
Hi I spent an hour researching online but no one seems to have the answer. On other sites I've been able to post my articles via URL on my Facebook FAN page with the picture, text popping up, but not HUB articles. No...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.